"Europejski Fundusz Rolny na rzecz Rozwoju Obszarów Wiejskich: Europa inwestująca w obszary wiejskie."

Lapidarium park and palace complex in Żelisławki

The building dates back to the 16th-17th century and includes an interesting collection of stones, mainly tombstones and border stones. In the centre of the village there is an impressive historic building - a palace from the 16th to 18th century, surrounded by a beautiful park. The first mention of the village comes from 1292, when it was given to the knight Żelisław for his military service. In the years 1773-1918 Żelisławki was under the administration of the Prussian partition, and in 1919 it became part of the Free City of Gdańsk. On September 1, 1939, they were incorporated into the Third Reich. In the spring of 1945 Żelisławki found itself again in Poland. The object is located in Pszczółki community.


Arrow left
Arrow right