The first church in Różyny was built in the mid-14th century. The present church of St. Lawrence comes from the 18th century. It was built on Gothic foundations in place of a ruined wooden church. It is a single-aisle building with a three-sided closed presbytery, which is covered by a wooden roof with openwork supports under beams. Baroque furnishings have been preserved, including: the picture of the Crucifixion in the main altar, the Rococo baptismal font, the pulpit, two altars probably from the olive cathedral: the side altar of St. Bernard from 1720 and the cupboard altar from 1800, the silver reliquary with the relics of St. Lawrence from the 18th century and the only surviving organ of the famous olive organist Friedrich Rudolf Dalitz from 1787. In the altar at the southern wall there is a painting depicting the Olive Abbey with St. Bernard dated 1746, the Iwo Rower Foundation. In the church wall, a cannonball from the time of the Napoleonic campaign in 1807 is preserved.
- Adres ul. Kościelna 8, 83-031 Różyny
- Telefon 58 683 77 91