The church in its oldest part (the presbytery) dates back to around 1340, that is, to the time of its location, has a brick, three-nave structure with a front tower. It was rebuilt in the 17th century into a pseudo-basilica, and after 1945 it was rebuilt from war damage. The wooden belfry comes from the 18th century, the bell from the second half. The historic furnishings include a beautifully restored Baroque main altar from the 17th century, a pulpit from the turn of the 17th and 18th centuries and a baptismal font from the 18th century. The confessional and Renaissance music choir from the 17th century are also historic. The old granite stoup, probably dating back to the 14th century, is also very interesting. Other monuments include the bell from 1517, one of the oldest in the area. A detailed description is available on the parish website in the Church History section. The object is located in the community of Cedry Wielkie.
- Adres Osadników Wojskowych 13, 83-020 Cedry Wielkie
- Strona http://parafiatrutnowy.pl
- Telefon 58 683 60 00