The house in Trutnowa is one of the most impressive arcaded houses in Żuławy. It was built between 1720 and 1726 by the Dutchman Peter Lettahn for Georg Basener. The arcade of the house supported on eight pillars is very impressive. The number of pillars in the arcade could range from four to even nine and it was a testimony to the wealth of the owner, namely to the area of the land owned in Wólki. Inside, the original layout of the rooms has been preserved, with a large hallway, a black kitchen, a room and a storied gallery. An additional attraction for the visitors is the open-air museum of miniatures, which presents a dozen or so replicas of architectural objects in 1:100 scale, characteristic for the Żuławy construction. The house is a private property and the seat of the Żuławy Gdańskie Association. The Museum of the Żuławy Village is run here. The building is located in the community of Cedry Wielkie.
- Adres ul. Podcieniowa 7, 83-020 Trutnowy
- Telefon 693701681