Branch Church in Osice, of St. Anthony of Padua was built at the turn of the 14th and 15th centuries. The first church was built in a skeleton construction, on a rectangular plan, covered with a wooden roof. At the end of the 14th century or at the beginning of the 15th century the skeletal walls were replaced with brick ones. The furnishings of the church from the 16th to 18th century have remained unchanged to this day. The church tower built in 1767 is a skeletal structure filled with brick covered with plaster. Noteworthy is the Baroque music choir with organ prospectus and the original stalls of the Żuławy neighbours. The former vicarage was built in the second half of the 18th century. There are two arcaded houses in the village, one of them was built in 1770 and the other one comes from 1844. These buildings have preserved many original architectural details, which prove their former glory. The building is located in the community of Suchy Dąb.
- Adres Osice 22, 83-022 Osice